view counter

Federal employees: Need help with a federal EEO case?

FEDERAL EMPLOYEES: Need help with a Federal EEO Case? Can’t afford an attorney? Professional, affordable help is here. I am a Federally Certified EEO Counselor/Employment Law Specialist. I have helped numerous current and former Federal Employees navigate the EEO system. Call Clark Browne, 301-982-0979 or 240-832-7544, [email protected]